Friday, February 1, 2013

Chef Salt and Pepper

One day my 30 year old daughter came for dinner, as we were preparing dinner she picked up my little Chef salt shaker and began to laugh, she proceeded to explain that all these years she never noticed that this salt and pepper shaker set were two little chefs. Such is life, many of us pass through our days not noticing the everyday things.

A painting a day is inspired by Duane Keiser, and it seems a very goodly thing to do. It will help me to stop and take the time to appreciate the everyday things in life that we often take for granted in the rush of things. I am thankful for every day that I am given the breath of life; I want to put my thankfulness into the appreciation of what many would consider to be boring, ordinary or mundane.

So here is my 'wonkey' little salt and pepper Chef set painting. :) #1




2 comments: